Tuesday, July 22, 2008

What is this? Distance Healing, Sound Healing or What?

A few days ago, I went to see traditional healer Joanne Dallaire. Lately I've wanted more clarification around my newer healing abilities, because with this new energy on Mother Earth right now things keep on shifting and transforming for me.

I had already had an attunement with Julia Rogers-Hamrick, which went amazingly well, and through our session I had learned more about my spiritual healing gifts. I was calling what I do Distance Healing, and Sound Healing, but that wasn't quite capturing what I was doing. It was becoming obvious to me that something else was happening.

Some of my clients had experienced involuntary body movements during their distant healing session, and they were having eye-opening spiritual experiences, like visions and connecting for the first time to their spirit guides. Most were also getting physical pain relief and feeling energetic and like a new person afterward. And with every session I do, my abilities seem to grow stronger. So I knew something was up... and I had a feeling about what it was.

Essentially, through being an open channel for healing energy to flow through, I am helping people to plug into their original blueprint and connect to their spirit, as well as connect to Source/Creator/All That Is. And when their bodies are moving involuntarily, it's because their entire energy system is getting re-aligned, and whatever energy centres (chakras) need activation, they're getting it.

Also, I was told through Joanne and the spirits she works with that what I do is like this...
Like a radio or t.v., I transmit waves of sound and healing energy into your energy system - with your consent - and so you don't need to be at the radio station (physically near me) to experience the healing energy.

***

After getting into this blog the other day, my daughter needed me, and I could see a big storm brewing outside my window. I saw one big flash of lightning and the cable stopped working. Quickly I saved my blog just in case. Then lightning struck again and the boom of thunder was so big we both jumped. I closed my applications I had been working in. Then the wierdest thing happened.

The lightning lit up the sky again in a sheet so broad we could see it from the western window as well as the north. And my computer - all by itself - saved my settings and shut itself down properly. Wow. That's never happened to me before.

I am in awe of how energy and spirit work together so seamlessly. And to think all we have to do is let go and flow with it...

On August 1st, I'll be discussing how to connect to my Global Energy Activation event, "08/08/08 Awakening".

Until then...
Peace, Love & Light,

Brenda MacIntyre, Medicine Song Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment