Monday, October 6, 2008

Gratitude and New Connections

Well, I'm having an interesting day. My printer starting spitting out pages like a wild thing and then my computer froze. After a shutdown there were still issues and now I can't get into the World Gratitude Gathering forum.

This is just plain weird! I feel like I'm being locked right out of my online little world. I do realize Mercury's in retrograde until October 15th, so I guess this is par for the course, but wow...

It's interesting that What's Up On Planet Earth just did an update that says it's time for everything new, as the old falls away (I'm paraphrasing here). Maybe the energies are clashing. Well, that's the story I'm going with for now.

Well, for the moment, Blogger is still working, thankfully, so before anything else goes whacko on my computer, I'm posting my gratitude list for the end of this day!

Tonight I am grateful for...

1. The opportunity to leave the city for 2 days
2. My manager's creativity and support
3. My daughter's undying patience with me
4. My friend who trades off childcare with me
5. The printing I already did before my printer crashed
6. My sanity... althought that's questionable at the moment ;)
7. Blogger still works for me, so I can post this here!
8. My "Easy Now" herbal tea for stress relief
9. My creative talents
10. That I made it through today even though it's been frustrating
11. And you... anyone who is reading this blog - Thank You!

Love, Light & Gratitude,
Brenda

Brenda MacIntyre, Medicine Song Woman
416.519.SONG (7664)

FREE HEALING MUSIC DOWNLOADS:
www.BrendaMacIntyre.com/inspireme

Twitter: www.Twitter.com/healingsinger
MySpace: www.MySpace.com/brendamacintyre

Native Roots/Soul Artist | Healer | Speaker
:: Number ONE Canadian Artist on MySpace.com in Roots & Neo-Soul
:: Nominee, Best Hand Drum CD, Aboriginal People's Choice Awards 2007
:: 2007 Aboriginal Businesswoman of the Year
:: Author of the forthcoming book "Medicine Song"

MANAGEMENT:
Elka S. Yarlowe
The Yarlowe Group Artist Management
Classical, Jazz, and World Music Artists of International Distinction
1.778.327.9884
604-2323 West 2nd Avenue
Vancouver, BC V6K 1J4 Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment