Friday, October 3, 2008

Water Spirit Woman of the Star Beings

I often feel like I'm writing a script for a fantasy movie when I write about my personal experiences, because so much of it is surreal.

About a week ago, for a grant proposal, I did a sketch of a spirit woman. Then I did a second, cleaner sketch for my proposal, which I liked but noticed the woman now looked too young and not the same. I posted the 2nd drawing in "Finding Perspective".

When I looked yesterday at the original sketch - which is posted right beside this paragraph, I knew she was familiar to me. It's hard for me to comprehend this, but she is a Water Spirit Woman I have connected with before.

A few years ago I was in my basement doing laundry and I heard a crystalline voice call out to me. The hair stood up on my neck instantly and I felt a surge of energy go right up my spine. It was a woman's voice but ethereal... it sounded like light, is the only way I can describe it.

Not long after that, I connected with that woman and some of her relatives in two different dreams. They are Water People. In the first dream I saw them coming out of the water. They were sick from the polluted water and pleading with me to do something about it. I knew right away it was the same woman with her family.

Several months later, I was invited to a water ceremony at Lake Ontario with Dr. Emoto and several others from my community. I sang a few Water Songs with my drum and there was an Aboriginal water ceremony as well as Dr. Emoto's water ceremony. After we were all done, that Water Spirit Woman came out of the water and she was smiling like in the picture here.

Funny thing is, I was going to paint her using this sketch as a guide, but now I don't know if I can capture her essence the way I did in the sketch. Even her eyes were without pupils, just emanating white light. At that ceremony, She telepathically sent me the feeling of gratitude and love that she was feeling.

Anyway, I joined the World Gratitude Gathering just before October 1st, and recently one of the emails I received from the group had a lot of water teachings. That email helped me get the message that my drawing was of this Water Spirit Woman.

I also received the message that She is a Star Being and also Atlantean. She was overseeing my light crystal healing just before 888. She is also connected to the Lemurian seed crystal who works with me in my healing work.

All I can say is this is a powerful connection for me, between water, crystals, light and this spirit helper. I am grateful and anticipating my next visits with these ancient beings who are helping me to increase my vibration so that I can be of service in the best way possible.

Love, Light & Gratitude,
Brenda

Brenda MacIntyre, Medicine Song Woman
416.519.SONG (7664)

FREE HEALING MUSIC DOWNLOADS:
www.BrendaMacIntyre.com/inspireme

Twitter: www.Twitter.com/healingsinger
MySpace: www.MySpace.com/brendamacintyre

Native Roots/Soul Artist | Healer | Speaker
:: Nominee, Best Hand Drum CD, Aboriginal People's Choice Awards 2007
:: 2007 Aboriginal Businesswoman of the Year
:: Author of the forthcoming book "Medicine Song"

MANAGEMENT:
Elka S. Yarlowe
The Yarlowe Group Artist Management
Classical, Jazz, and World Music Artists of International Distinction
1.778.327.9884
604-2323 West 2nd Avenue
Vancouver, BC V6K 1J4 Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment