Tuesday, September 30, 2008

#1 Canadian Myspace Artist in Neo Soul & Roots

Hey,

Yes, it's been an amazing day for me. When I was at MySpace earlier on, I found out I'm once again the Top Canadian Artist in Neo Soul & Roots (unsigned)! And I'm #3 in the Healing & Easy Listening genre.

I'm brimming with great news and gratitude today, and because of all this gratitude, my next news is going to be about a very special offering for my newsletter subscribers. It's my way of saying thank you to the Universe and to my fans. It's also a way for me to keep the energy of abundance flowing from Source through me and outward to all of you.

So stay tuned and to take advantage, you'll want to sign up to my newsletter:


Brenda%20MacIntyre%2C%20Medicine%20Song%20Woman
Quantcast

It's FREE and you'll also get:
*Four free exclusive unreleased Native drumming songs to download for use anywhere
*The exclusive LIVE RECORDING of 08/08/08 AWAKENING Global Energy Activation - a group meditation and channeled healing song
*Gain access to exclusive behind the scenes photos and interviews
*Download extended podcasts of Brenda channeling a live healing song, plus being interviewed.
*Relax at Brenda's Healing Spa with inspirational music videos and medicine song activities.
*Win FREE NEW services and products to Test Drive.

Oh yeah, and if you join my street team, I'll soon be launching street team missions where all you have to do is spread the word about my music (and please don't do this unless you really really love my music) and you'll get even more free stuff in return for your help.

Have a wonderful day!

Brenda MacIntyre, Medicine Song Woman
416.519.SONG (7664)

FREE HEALING MUSIC DOWNLOADS:
www.BrendaMacIntyre.com/inspireme

Twitter: www.Twitter.com/healingsinger
MySpace: www.MySpace.com/brendamacintyre

Native Roots/Soul Artist | Healer | Speaker
:: Nominee, Best Hand Drum CD, Aboriginal People's Choice Awards 2007
:: 2007 Aboriginal Businesswoman of the Year
:: Author of the forthcoming book "Medicine Song"

MANAGEMENT:
Elka S. Yarlowe
The Yarlowe Group Artist Management
Classical, Jazz, and World Music Artists of International Distinction
1.778.327.9884
604-2323 West 2nd Avenue
Vancouver, BC V6K 1J4 Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment