Sunday, September 7, 2008

Are You Ready to Celebrate?

Summer is gone, for students and stay or work-at-home parents, but Fall promises to be a time of celebration. But what on Earth would you celebrate?

Traditionally, Fall Equinox is a time of celebration for the harvest. Symbolically, that means it's a time to celebrate all our achievements, and all the desires we've been able to bring into reality.

In other words, right now is still a window of opportunity. When Fall Equinox comes around, what do you want to celebrate? What desires do you want to see fulfilled?

I've already been given a gift from the Universe, an unfolding manifestation of something I've wanted for a long while - and it's a pretty tall order. Receiving this gift - and the fact that I saw it, picked it up and am about to completely accept it - tells me that I'm on my path.

Sometimes when the Universe hands us a gift, we're so caught up in other things that we don't even see it for what it is, much less pick it up and say YES and Thank You! Well, this time I am saying a great big YES and a huge THANK YOU for this gift and I know it will propel me forward.

You'll have to wait until I have sealed the deal, so to speak, before I say what that gift is, but it's something that promises to propel me forward with all my goals, hopes and dreams for my career and life.

I'm writing this with tears of overwhelming gratitude as I ready myself to move forward at lightning speed toward transformation, light and a heightened ability to share my gifts of healing and music with more and more people. And that is just what I've been asking for.

I've heard from several sources - and received my own personal message from Spirit - that clarity is just around the corner. Also, this Fall is going to really deliver BIG on what we've been intending to manifest.

Another message is coming through as I write this. I see that when September 15th brings us the Harvest Full Moon, it will be like this:



Imagine all your prevalent thoughts, intentions, desires and feelings swirling clockwise, slowly around the widest edge of a funnel - not a tornado - imagine one of those funnels you use for cooking something, or imagine how the water goes down the drain in your bathtub when you release the plug... except what's going into the drain is positive, empowering and transformational.

Envision all those thoughts, feelings, intentions and desires spiraling and being pulled inward and down into the bottom point of the funnel, where it is all focused into something beautiful and remarkable for you, that will inspire you to actions you hadn't thought of before. This feels like what the Equinox will bring (September 22nd).

From what feels like September 22nd through October and into early November - this beautiful and remarkable gift will be released through that bottom hole into your reality. And it will inspire you to take actions you wouldn't have thought of. And these actions will take you very quickly into a place in yourself that is closer than ever before to what you truly want for your life. That's what I see happening for the Fall. The trick is to go with it, instead of resisting as many of us usually do.

And then this winter feels like it will be a true time of regeneration - something like what's happening right now for many of us - where we'll need to recuperate, slow down and come into acceptance of the great changes that have happened for us. But it will be longer than this short period is right now. This mirrors the season of winter, and if you can go with it, it can bring you much inspiration. And this winter in particular will be a time to begin to integrate our own transformations into our bodies and our lives.

I've been out of sorts for a little while and when I got my latest alert from whatsuponplanetearth.com, I read that we're in a sort of downtime phase of preparation. Reading these alerts always gives me confirmations and new understandings about what I'm experiencing. And then I can relax knowing what to expect (she has such accuracy!), which makes transitions much easier on me.

Since I read that alert and relaxed into what's happening, my healing gifts have begun a process of being enhanced again. How do I know this?

1.
Since a few days ago, my hands have been giving off heat and healing energy constantly instead of just when I do a healing session

2. With my physical eyes (open), I'm now able to see orbs and the thick, pulsating, multidimensional field of life force surrounding us - it's hard to describe but I can see how nonphysical everything really is and how nothing is truly separate. I know that that's a paradox since quantum physics say that nothing is truly touching anything else, but it's the energy in between that connects us. It's like connective tissue that binds everything in the universe together.

3. Yesterday after I did a healing session, I got a healing of my own from Spirit. I could feel a surge of energy go through me from top to bottom and out through my feet.

4. I have a feeling I'm being worked on energetically.

5. I've also gotten the clear message that I am to begin giving readings soon as part of the work I do. I know I need further preparation and clarification before I do this but I sense that I'll be ready within a few weeks.

6. Another gift coming through is the ability to articulate what the wind and Spirit are telling me, and the visions I see
, about what's happening in the universe, into a coherent description - like this blog today.

Right now is really a time to allow yourself to find your way back into alignment with your original purpose, and if you're already there, then it's time to integrate it more fully into your life. Many are feeling that urgency or a feeling of things being 'not quite right' and a need to know why. The thing is, we don't need to know the "why" or the "how".

It's funny... I've been hoping for the inspiration to write in this blog for about a week but nothing was coming to me. I was sort of frustrated about it but I knew it was to do with this time of preparation, so I just waited and trusted when the time is right, something will come.

Every time I remind myself that I don't need to know why or how things will happen or work out, and I consciously bring myself back into a feeling of gratitude or even just relief, miracles happen. And this Fall is going to bring plenty of miracles.

So get ready to celebrate!

Peace, Love & Light,
Brenda MacIntyre, Medicine Song Woman

2 comments:

  1. Awesome blog! Very enlightening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Chris! I appreciate the feedback and am glad you got something out of reading this.

    Peace, Love & Light,
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment