Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Energizing with Joy - Native Healing Song Video

I'm writing this at midnight, so technically it's September 23rd but earlier on, I channeled two medicine songs wearing my new regalia that I made about a week ago.

This song is to bring you energy and joy. Let me know how you feel after you listen. Remember, I recorded this live - so I didn't know what I was going to sing until the spirits gave it to me.

You can have a medicine song channeled especially for you, to help you connect with Source and your spirit, and re-align your current energy system back to its original optimal state of being. I also get intuitive messages for you through ascended beings. If needed, I also clear your energy system with the help of stones, crystals, my hands, medicine rattle and owl, eagle and raven feathers.

If you're interested in having a one-on-one remote healing session, learn about my Back to Your Blueprint energy/sound activations here: http://brendamacintyre.com/healing/distancehealing.html

Enjoy the video!


Peace,
Brenda, Medicine Song Woman
www.brendamacintyre.com

P.S. The other video I did is "Fall Equinox Greeting Song".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment