Saturday, August 9, 2008

Clarity is Coming

Greetings!

Today is a day of further clearing for me, after the intense energies of yesterday and the day before flooding my whole being with so much light. So I'm sitting here drinking cedar water to help me release whatever might come up. I encourage you to drink an abundance of water in the following week to help you move this energy through you.

I'm excited. Really excited. And yet I can't even bring to mind what I'm excited about... it's a feeling of anticipation. Whenever I feel like this, something really big and really good is about to happen.

And my mind is saying "What could possibly top the past 2 days?!?" Well, I'll get back to that...

Last night's 08/08/08 Awakening event was truly amazing. I had been feeling the energy cresting all week. I felt like I was in the middle of an expanding bubble that was about to burst and spread positive energy everywhere. I think instead of bursting, that bubble just kept on expanding all night. In my sleep, I kept having cold and hot flashes, which is - well it never happens, this is the first time!

Today - for me - that bubble burst. All day it's been thunderstorming. And I LOVE it. Rain and thunder are very healing when you have respect and gratitude for them. The rain and thunder together come to cleanse Mother Earth and release built up pressure... in the air but also in us. And yesterday was one big build-up of energy!

One of the last songs I sang last night was Water From the Sky, upon request. That song brings rain when I sing it in ceremony, so I sang it a bit different and intended for it to rain today and not last night. Who knows if that song was responsible for today's rain or not, but either way, I am grateful for it.

Preparing for 080808

I don't know about you, but when I take in and begin to generate high levels of positive energy, emotions can come up to be released. Have you ever laughed so hard you cried? Or felt so happy or proSpirit Connection painting by Brenda MacIntyreud that tears came up? Those are healing tears. In my preparation for 08/08/08 Awakening, I had been doing meditation and other activities to raise my frequency and release what I no longer needed. And I released a lot of healing tears.

On August 7th, I went for a massage and ended up getting a miraculous energy activation. When I saw light coming out of what appeared to be holes all over my body, space was being made for me to receive light of a higher frequency (see blog post of August 7, 2008), and to make my body a clearer channel for the song and other energy to flow through.

One of the things I was doing was reading high vibration material on the Internet. I had just been looking at my friend Kiernan's blog when she called me on the phone. We'd been emailing back and forth about similar spiritual experiences in relation to this new energy.

Ever since we met in relation to a mutual television appearance and event we both presented at in the spring, I've had a feeling of spiritual synergy between Kiernan and me. We've recently had conversations about possibly working together in some way. And last night that synergy was taken to a whole new level through our healing work.

When Kiernan said she'd be coming to the 08/08/08 Awakening event, I invited her to share if and how she felt moved to. When she arrived, we didn't even need words to communicate how charged the energy was - not that we could find the words anyway! We were just buzzing with positive energy.

How the event unfolded

The (spiritual) light and energy in the room were so intense that my eyes were almost watering. As Kiernan and I spoke it came clear how we would work together using our gifts.

My role was to do a global Back to Your Blueprint Energy Activation. That means doing a smudging ceremony, traditional Aboriginal welcome song, guided meditation and then channeling a Medicine Song as I connect to Source, my spirit, the universal energy field and the group. I usually do other energy work afterward with my hands and medicine rattle as well, but not this time.

When Kiernan suggested that she act as a conduit of light to do what she calls a Divine Blueprint Activation for the group and globally, I got chills and it just felt right for both of us.

As I read the meditation, I could feel the energy in the room changing from fizzy to a slow motion flow of energy and a sense of everything being in its place. Once the song came through me, I could feel the familiar connection and flow of energies. Kiernan flowed light through her as I sang, and then I led a grounding meditation. It was very moving.

I held a sharing circle afterwards and it was fascinating to hear some of the results of our work together, complemented by this new energy. One woman had been doing Reiki during the activation, someone got an instant connection back to her true purpose, another person had been feeling angry beforehand and now felt at peace, and one of the cafe staff said she had a sudden dizzy spell as she walked by me and a friend before we had even begun. A friend of mine in Manitoba called me to say she felt the connection when she did the meditation from her place.

The local event in Toronto had a great turnout and positive results, and I am excited to hear what some of you experienced globally! Please comment me here or on myspace with your own experiences with tapping into this energy. And don't forget I'll be posting the mp3 of the live activation some time this week.

I almost forgot! What could top the last 2 days?

What's coming... clarity. It may feel for many of us like we're in a fog for a bit but soon our inner sun will be shining and our minds will be clear. And with clarity will come inspiration. When inspiration strikes, just remember to dive in!

Peace, Love & Light,
Brenda, Medicine Song Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment