Tuesday, November 4, 2008

FREE NATIVE HEALING SONG

I just added a song to my MySpace profile. It's from my album Thunder Mountain Healing Songs. This is a pre-studio version, so you can download it for FREE.

*Please note that MySpace music players are still buggy, so I've uploaded the song also to my ReverbNation page. No need to sign up to access and download the song.

Enjoy! And please share this with anyone who might appreciate an uplifting moment of...

* releasing blockages from your throat chakra/energy centre
* connecting with your truth
* finding your voice

This song is a wordless chant sung with a Native hand drum. It came to me (Brenda MacIntyre, Medicine Song Woman) as a result of my journey to a women's water ceremony on Thunder Mountain, near Elliot Lake Ontario. There I received visions, healing and many songs and teachings, which carried on for weeks after I returned home.

This collection of songs is great for meditation. It's a blend of relaxation, rejuvenation and release, inspired by rain and thunder and given to Brenda (channeled) directly from the ancestors. It comes with an E-Book to help you get optimum healing benefits from each song.

More? http://brendamacintyre.com/thundermountain.html
To listen: http://myspace.com/brendamacintyre

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment