Sunday, November 9, 2008

11/11 Gateway to Truth



If you're reading this, you probably feel or know a special significance to the number 1111. It is a gateway, to remind us to plug in to our spirit and believe that anything is possible. We can use it reach a connection with our true being and bring ourselves more into alignment with a fuller Self-expression.

I took this photo on the plane en route to Penticton, BC. Orbs are fascinating to me, and out of about 200 pictures I took from the plane, this is one of the few that shows any orbs. They remind me that energy is everywhere, all the time, and I also have learned that they only seem to show up at times when there is great joy and especially laughter. In other words... higher frequency energy.

Some are saying this 11/11 - November 11th, 2008 - holds further significance and is directly related to 8/8/8 - August 8th, 2008.

We keep getting so many wonderful influxes of new energy to help us in this global reality shift, so this doesn't surprise me. Also, I had written a recent Spirit-guided (the words came through my crown chakra like my songs do) blog entry that something big and positive was coming for us all between the beginning of Fall and early November. I later felt that by mid-November, we would be in the midst of it.

Because I don't watch the news or follow politics - and I'm Canadian - I didn't know when the American election was or anything much about the candidates, until an email list I'm on started generating a lot of hype about it in late October. Then I started paying a bit of attention.

When Barack Obama was elected president of the United States of America, I could physically feel the high frequency energy - the love and gratitude - of huge numbers of people radiating throughout the universal energy field. I asked my higher consciousness if this election was the 'big happening' I had written about, and the answer was yes.

I wrote in my private journal about it and right afterward, had the feeling that this was only a part of it. I can see that November 11th is also a part of this 'big happening'.

I would suggest that the window of time between now and November 11th will be a most amazing time to let go of lingering negative messages, self-doubt, fear, anger, or any self-limiting beliefs you may still hold. And from November 11th to 15th, focus on embracing your spirit... who you truly are. Do something that brings you joy! Think about all you're grateful for. Fill yourself with gratitude and love.

If you haven't yet, you might want to view my 888 videos here:

888 Part 1
888 Part 2

or sign up to my list (top right corner of this page) to get the full live mp3 recording of the 08/08/08 Awakening global healing event I did along with Kiernan Antares. It will help you attune yourself to these new higher frequency energies, and also help you let go of some of the negative energy (self-doubt, fear, anger) you may have accumulated. Participants of this event - both global and local - received positive benefits and felt more energized, refreshed, lighter and some even had beautiful spiritual experiences and/or visions.

This is a very special time for everyone on Mother Earth. While many use this day to remember the people who fought in the wars, I choose to change that focus and reserve my honouring of the ancestors for the traditional time of October 31st.


So this is still most definitely a Remembrance Day, but instead of a somber focus on our war-torn history, I choose to meditate and reflect on peace, love and gratitude.


At 11:11 am and pm, in your own time zone, I would suggest you take at least that minute to empty your mind, connect to your spirit and just breathe deeply. There are so many ways to meditate and perhaps in your area, there might even be a meditation group for this special time, but I do encourage you to connect in your own way at these times, or just any time you remember to, throughout the day.

If you like, listen to my song "Gateway to Truth" in the music player here at my blog (the right sidebar). You can also download it for FREE, right from the little music player. There is some information about the song in my last blog entry, to help you connect even more deeply and get more healing benefits from it.

Just imagine... you'll be joining thousands or perhaps millions of people who are praying or focusing on peace and our ascension to our higher frequency "new Earth" at this time.

Love, Light & Gratitude,
Brenda MacIntyre, Medicine Song Woman

FREE HEALING SONG DOWNLOADS
www.brendamacintyre.com/inspireme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment