Monday, January 26, 2009

Money Reiki? And yes, it actually works :)

I guess it should be no surprise to me that I would be attracting so much goodness into my life after birthing the 11:11 Light Attunement in a moment of big gratitude during a global healing meditation just before the biggest, brightest Full Moon of 2009.

If you haven't tried the Attunement yet, I encourage you to listen to the mp3 or watch the video. They're both free on my website. People have been telling me of all kinds of visions, physical healing, emotional release and other spiritual experiences just from watching or listening, and I have been getting results personally from "walking my own talk" - I have used the Attunement myself.

Shortly after I channeled that Attunement, someone on Twitter began communicating with me. Her name is Amy Flynn. She offered me a free Money Reiki distance healing when we began 'following' each other on Twitter. I was a bit skeptical at first but she seemed very genuine. And I had been asking for prosperity to manifest for me.

Manifesting 101: Never say No to gifts from the universe after asking for what you want! :)


I was asked to journal about my experience, which I did. Now for all you skeptics out there - or the inner skeptic in you - I know it worked. I do use a lot of my own healing tools and do a lot of personal growth but it was obvious that Amy's Money Reiki was working for me.

First off, the "little people" were poking at my feet again, which does happen occasionally. They're resident spirits and I'm good with that. But I hadn't had this happen in months and when it happened, I was supposed to be away from my desk to focus on the Reiki session. They were trying to tell me to get off the computer. I didn't get it right away but luckily for me, I still was open enough to receive the healing.

I had 3 very specific situations come up around money the very next day, and I knew instantly they were about releasing old thoughts and beliefs and embracing new ones, so I went with it.

I also had incredible thirst for "no reason" which always happens to me when I do healing sessions for others or have a session done for me. But this was BIG. We're talking like 20 glasses of water, at least, for that one day.

I believe in Amy's work so I bought her Money Reiki Meditation. Since then I've been listening every night. The first night I connected as deeply to Source as I do when I sing a very very special traditional welcome song that came to me. I actually saw white light as bright as the sun in the same shape and location as I see it when I sing that song.

The following day I had another money issue cleared through a situation that came up. And that night, I had another vision of Source and a spiritual experience I can't even quite describe in words.

It's been 5 days since I began working with Amy's Money Reiki CD and today has been a day of manifesting prosperity. I know there is more at play than this one CD but it has been the catalyst for change in that one specific area of my life, and I am extremely grateful, to myself for following my intuition and paying attention when gifts from the universe show up, and to Amy for following her passion.

Love, Light & Gratitude,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment