Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The New Earth Energy & My Songs




I've been getting intuitive/channeled messages about this New Energy we're experiencing and documented some of it in my last 2 articles since solstice: "New Beginnings" and "Light is Leading the Way". I know it's a challenging time for many of us but it's only like that because we're like butterflies right now. Either you've just emerged from the chrysalis and are vulnerable until your wings are dry and ready to fly... or you're probably feeling like it's time to bust out of that chrysalis but it's scary because there's so much uncertainty. Don't worry. There is so much hope and possibility for us all!

Another Gift for You

I've received an unexpected gift that I want to share with all of you. It's called the 11:11 Light Attunement: http://www.brendamacintyre.com/light I created a video to help those of you who have a hard time meditating and you can also download the MP3. It's a channeled song, much like the ones you may have experienced if you've had a remote healing session with me. But this one is different. It has a very subtle yet powerful medicine that will help attune you to these New Earth Energies. I invite you to take 10 minutes out of your day to breathe this in.

Some of you are probably wondering why and how I can give away so much.

The truth is, when I am guided by Spirit to give something away, I go with it. I'm still a single mom doing healing work and music full-time on my own, and now blessed with a wonderful manager, but the times we're living in require that I share from my heart and spirit -whether it pays the bills or not. I know it's a tough decision to buy something off the Internet, and I also know you're interested in what I can offer or you wouldn't be here reading this. My intention is to assist you through these transitional times, no matter what it takes.

I encourage those of you who are financially blessed to make an "energy exchange" of any amount you feel moved to donate, to help me continue this work in a way that even those without can still move forward with this New Energy. You can donate where you get the Light Attunement: www.brendamacintyre.com/light

I am ever grateful for those of you who have written notes of appreciation to me and helped me to spread the word about what I am doing. Please do tell your loved ones, friends and colleagues about my work if you feel they can benefit from it.

My Songs and the New Earth Energy

I've been busy in the recording studio all last week and I was reminded by one of my own songs "One of the Things" to just relax and allow life to flow. Here's the chorus: "One of the things about life is that you never know what's comin' 'round.One of the things about life is that the thing you least expect is gonna happen anyway."

January 16th started off with a migraine and my new Blackberry frozen at the time 4:15am - except I saw this at 7:45am. Being that my Blackberry is my alarm clock, this put a wrench into my whole day. I was frustrated, upset, just generally freaking out, but thankfully I've learned to have a conscious awareness of my thoughts and feelings, and actually manage them.

I could've continued being frustrated but that would have paved the way for more frustration via more situations that make me feel frustration. So instead I reached out to my twitter community and asked my friends there for some quick inspiration. I got what I needed (thank you!! you know who you are) and then my song "One of the Things" came into my head and I laughed at myself. I was then able to settle down and stop the downward spiral of a terrible day from happening. This is how the New Energy works. Things often don't go 'as planned' and also, even what you're intending for yourself might come in a strange package. But at the same time, our thoughts are manifesting with much more speed and there is lots of light and assistance for us.

This New Energy is not like what we were all starting to get used to.If you're sensitive or a Lightworker (healer, psychic, intuitive etc.)you've probably noticed the recent shifting energies. For me it began the night of Obama's victory. I could feel the global energy so intensely it was undeniable. But there has been even more of a shift since then. We've been given a chance to consciously let go of whatever is left that is holding us back from the joy we all deserve. That's what that 11:11 Light Attunement will help you to do.

There's more...

If you know me and my music even a little, you know I'm not about just making cool music or performing for entertainment purposes. Everything I do has spiritual significance and I am blessed to have been able to connect to my purpose as a child and now as it evolves. I have been just bubbling with inspiration and being shown what to do to assist you through my gifts in the best way possible for the highest good, and here is what has come...

I haven't been guided as to how to present it to you yet but I have received another Attunement and there is a painting that has come with it. It is not gentle like the 11:11 one. It's very direct and powerful, which is why I am awaiting "instructions" from Spirit, on how to present this to you. When the path of this new healing gift comes clear, I will let you all know.

Until then, may you be blessed with kindness, love & joy!

-Brenda MacIntyre, Medicine Song Woman
http://www.reverbnation.com/brendamacintyre

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Brenda! I'm so glad I found you.

    Cyndi in BC
    Twitter @cyndiinbc

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment